Workforce information, stats and predictions for the newest spherical of the Scottish Premiership, as Celtic host Hearts stay on Sky Sports activities.
Celtic vs Hearts – Saturday, 12pm, stay on Sky Sports activities Soccer
Celtic crew information: Celtic have reported no recent harm issues forward of the go to of Hearts. Josip Juranovic is predicted to overlook out once more for the Premiership leaders.
Nir Bitton returned from harm instead in final week’s Previous Agency derby and can hope to earn a beginning spot in midfield.
Hearts crew information: Hearts might have three key gamers again within the combine, with John Souttar, Cammy Devlin and Michael Smith all in competition for inclusion within the matchday squad after their harm lay-offs.
Aaron McEneff stays uncertain with a calf downside and Craig Halkett will not be but able to return from an ankle harm. Lengthy-term absentee Beni Baningime (knee) stays on the sidelines.
- Celtic have received 19 of their final 20 dwelling league matches towards Hearts, with the one exception on this run being a 0-0 attract September 2015.
- Hearts have misplaced eight of their final 9 league conferences with Celtic, profitable the opposite 2-1 at dwelling on the opening day of this season.
- Celtic are unbeaten in 29 Scottish Premiership matches (W24 D5), final having fun with an extended run between Could 2016 and December 2017 underneath Brendan Rodgers (56 in a row).
- Hearts and their opponents Celtic are the one Scottish Premiership sides with out a league defeat for the reason that begin of March, with Hearts profitable 4 and drawing three of their seven matches on this interval.
- Solely Rangers’ James Tavernier (12) has extra Scottish Premiership assists this season than Coronary heart of Midlothian’s Barrie McKay (10), whereas solely Joe Aribo (56) has created extra possibilities in open play than McKay (52).
Find out how to watch: Watch Celtic vs Hearts stay on Sky Sports activities Soccer and Fundamental Occasion from 11am; Kick-off 12pm. Comply with the motion with our devoted stay match weblog together with in-game clips, with free match highlights printed on the Sky Sports activities web site, app and YouTube channel later that night.
Hibernian vs Aberdeen – Saturday, 3pm
Hibernian crew information: Hibernian will welcome again Ryan Porteous for Saturday’s conflict at dwelling to Aberdeen after the defender accomplished a four-game suspension.
Demi Mitchell is in competition for extra recreation time after returning as a late substitute at Livingston final weekend following two months out with an ankle harm.
Drey Wright is about to stay on the sidelines together with Chris Cadden (thigh), Christian Doidge, Kevin Nisbet (knee) and Kyle Magennis (knee).
Aberdeen crew information: Aberdeen could have Ross McCrorie again after he missed final weekend’s victory over Dundee via suspension.
It stays to be seen if Matty Kennedy shall be deemed match sufficient to return following a current downside along with his again.
Jim Goodwin has “one or two” minor health points to take care of however expects to have loads choices to pick out from.
- Hibernian have received three of their final 4 dwelling league video games towards Aberdeen (L1), together with each of their final two. Earlier than these three wins, Hibs had solely received three of their earlier 23 dwelling league matches towards the Dons (D10 L10).
- Since Hibernian’s promotion in 2018, solely Rangers (10) have received extra league video games towards them than Aberdeen (eight), whereas towards no aspect have the Dons received extra league fixtures towards on this time (stage with Livingston).
- Hibernian have received two of their final 15 Scottish Premiership matches (D6 L7), scoring simply eight targets throughout these matches, all of which have are available in 2022. Hibs are the one aspect within the division but to achieve double figures for targets this calendar yr.
- Aberdeen supervisor Jim Goodwin has already confronted Hibernian 4 instances within the top-flight this season (W1 D2 with St. Mirren, W1 with Aberdeen); the final supervisor to face an opponent 5 instances in the identical Scottish Premiership season was Terry Butcher in 2013-14 vs Kilmarnock (twice with Inverness, three with Hibernian).
- Solely Dundee (10) have received fewer away Scottish Premiership factors this season than Aberdeen (11), with the Dons solely profitable two of their 17 on the highway in 2021-22 (D5 L10).
Livingston vs St Johnstone – Saturday, 3pm
Livingston crew information: Livingston are once more with out suspended goalkeeper Max Stryjek for the go to of St Johnstone on Saturday, so Ivan Konovalov is about to proceed between the sticks after making his debut at Aberdeen final weekend.
Bruce Anderson remains to be out with an ankle downside, whereas James Penrice and Tom Parkes are out for the season following surgical procedure.
Caleb Chukwuemeka is about to return to the squad after recovering from a hamstring downside.
St Johnstone crew information: Supervisor Callum Davidson revealed Craig Bryson is closing in on a return from an ankle harm.
The 35-year-old midfielder has been out since Boxing Day and though he won’t be prepared for the journey to Livingston on Saturday, he may very well be out there for subsequent Wednesday’s recreation towards Aberdeen.
Chris Kane (knee) and David Wotherspoon (knee) stay on the sidelines.
- Livingston have misplaced each of their final two league conferences with St. Johnstone, as many as their earlier 10 beforehand (W5 D3 L2).
- St. Johnstone have received each of their final two away league video games at Livingston, every by a 2-1 scoreline.
- Livingston have received their final two Scottish Premiership matches, final profitable three in a row in a run of six consecutive wins in December 2020 and January 2021.
- St. Johnstone have solely scored eight away targets within the Scottish Premiership this season, the fewest of any aspect, with the Saints additionally managing the fewest photographs on course of any aspect on their travels (43).
- St. Johnstone’s Callum Hendry has scored in every of his final three league appearances towards Livingston. General, he has 5 Scottish Premiership targets towards them, his most towards any opponent within the division.
Ross County vs Motherwell – Saturday, 3pm
Ross County crew information: Defender Jack Baldwin returns from suspension for the essential cinch Premiership conflict with Motherwell.
Goalkeeper Ashley Maynard-Brewer was dominated out for the season this week with a shoulder harm which he suffered as he was getting back from a facial harm.
Motherwell crew information: Supervisor Graham Alexander has numerous health considerations after “4 or 5” gamers missed coaching for a lot of the week via sickness.
The unnamed gamers returned to coaching on Friday and shall be assessed forward of the Dingwall encounter.
Striker Kevin van Veen returns from suspension after lacking two video games whereas Stephen O’Donnell is again in coaching after a month out with a muscle harm however the recreation would possibly come too quickly for him.
Liam Shaw, Scott Fox, Jordan Roberts and Sondre Solholm are anticipated to stay out whereas Nathan McGinley and Barry Maguire are out for the season.
- Ross County have received each of their final two league conferences with Motherwell; they’ve by no means received three in a row towards them within the prime flight.
- Motherwell misplaced their final league go to to Ross County 3-1 in January; they’ve solely misplaced back-to-back top-flight journeys there as soon as earlier than, doing so in November 2015.
- Ross County misplaced their final dwelling league match towards Celtic however have not misplaced consecutive dwelling video games within the Scottish Premiership since October, shedding to St. Mirren and Livingston.
- Motherwell are with out a clear sheet of their final 13 league matches, their worst run with out one within the prime flight since 14-game run between December 2016 and April 2017.
- Motherwell’s Callum Slattery has created 30 possibilities within the Scottish Premiership this season with out registering an help; solely Peter Pawlett has created extra with out an help within the top-flight in 2021-22 (34).
St Mirren vs Dundee – Saturday, 3pm
St Mirren crew information: St Mirren mortgage duo Connor Ronan and Jordan Jones have returned to respective dad or mum golf equipment Wolves and Wigan to have accidents assessed.
Boss Stephen Robinson shall be with out the pair for the go to of backside aspect Dundee on Saturday.
Defenders Charles Dunne (foot) and Matt Millar (tendon) are each out.
Dundee crew information: Dundee have the squad which was out there for Aberdeen final week. Goalkeeper Adam Legzdins stays out with a knee downside.
Defender Lee Ashcroft (hamstring) and striker Cillian Sheridan (Achilles) are out for the season.
- St. Mirren have solely misplaced considered one of their final seven Scottish Premiership matches towards Dundee (W4 D2), though that was their final such dwelling recreation towards them in October (0-1).
- Dundee have received 4 of their final six Scottish Premiership away video games at St. Mirren (L2), with all six video games on this run determined by only a single aim.
- St. Mirren have misplaced their final 4 dwelling Scottish Premiership matches, final shedding 5 in a row in February 2019.
- Dundee have not received any of their 10 Scottish Premiership matches since Mark McGhee took cost in February (D5 L5) – they’re the one Scottish top-flight aspect with out a win in that timeframe.
- Dundee have conceded essentially the most targets within the Scottish Premiership this season (59) and have confronted essentially the most photographs on course (190) within the division.
Rangers vs Dundee Utd – Sunday, 3pm
Rangers crew information: Giovanni van Bronckhorst will assess his Rangers squad following the Europa League win over RB Leipzig. Joe Aribo needed to come off simply earlier than half-time with a head knock, whereas Kemar Roofe (knee) missed the match.
Filip Helander (foot), Alfredo Morelos (thigh) and Ianis Hagi (knee) are out for the season.
Dundee Utd crew information: Dundee United striker Marc McNulty has been dominated out for the rest of the marketing campaign with a knee harm, however Kevin McDonald has recovered from harm and is again within the squad.
Calum Butcher is unlikely to play due to a private concern whereas Max Biamou (thigh), Ian Harkes (ankle) and Peter Pawlett (Achilles) have additionally performed their final video games of the season.
- Rangers have received every of their final six dwelling video games towards Dundee United within the Scottish top-flight since a 2-3 defeat in April 2011.
- Rangers scored fewer targets on this season’s Scottish Premiership towards Dundee United than some other aspect (two targets in three video games).
- Rangers misplaced their final dwelling Scottish Premiership match towards Celtic, ending a 35-game dwelling unbeaten league run. The Gers have not misplaced consecutive top-flight matches at Ibrox since March 2018 underneath Graeme Murty, a run which featured a house defeat to Celtic.
- Dundee United want to win consecutive Scottish Premiership matches for the primary time since a run of three in October earlier this season.
- Rangers full-back James Tavernier has created essentially the most possibilities (105), performed essentially the most passes into the field (412) and has essentially the most assists (12) within the Scottish Premiership this season, whereas he’s the one participant to be in double figures for anticipated assists (10.8).
Find out how to observe: Comply with the motion with our devoted stay match weblog together with in-game clips, with free match highlights printed on the Sky Sports activities web site, app and YouTube channel later that night.